Navigating Your Needs
As we navigate through COVID and the Main Street construction project our in person access continues to be limited.
To access our Drive-up/Walk-Up area:
- Enter the alley off of K Avenue between 6th & 7th Street.
- Parking spots are reserved on the East side of our building in the alley.
- Walk-up to our drive-up and our friendly staff will greet you at the window.
As we move toward opening our lobby and gaining access from Main Street, keep utilizing these convenient ways to access your financial needs:
Instead of visiting the bank, visit us remotely a number of ‘digital’ ways:
- Online: You can access your account 24 hours a day, seven days a week from your home or office. Check balances, transfer funds, make loan payments, pay bills online and view statements in few easy steps. Visit our website to learn more or to login today!
- Mobile: Get your information anywhere, anytime, even make check deposits. iPhone App Store or Android Play Store.
- Debit Card: Use your SBT Debit Card for purchases, cash-back, ATM transactions, or in your mobile phones digital wallet function.
- Call or Email Us: Our bankers are available to assist you via phone at 515-382-2191. You can also contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anytime Deposit: Use our Anytime/Night-Drop deposit located in our drive-up's first lane.
- Apply online: Digital applications are available for opening new deposit accounts, a personal loan, or applying for a mortgage here.
In accordance with CDC guidelines, we are asking that anyone who is experiencing fever or respiratory illness or those that have recently traveled to CDC Level 2 or 3 countries postpone their visit to our bank location for the recommended amount of time.