What can you do with SBT Mobile Wallets?
- Provide quick, easy, and secure payment when checking out at participating merchants.
- Make purchases online and in apps through participating merchants.
You can easily access your Mobile Wallet from the app on your phone.
- Download the Mobile Wallet app from the app store on your device or it may already be built into your phone.
- Add your State Bank & Trust Co. Debit Card information into the wallet by following the steps provided in the app.
- Activate your device by confirming registration. You may receive a call from Shazam or State Bank & Trust Co. to confirm your activation.
- Once activated, you'll have access to pay at participating merchants, in apps and online through your mobile device!
Android Pay Website
Pay with your Android™ phone in stores and online with Android Pay™. Android Pay uses near field communication (NFC) to transmit payment information between your phone and payment terminals at supporting stores. Just add your debit card to Android Pay for a simpler checkout process. There's no need to enter your card details every time; just choose Android Pay, make sure the phone is unlocked and hold it near the terminal at checkout — the app doesn't even need to be open!
Apple Pay Website
Apple Pay® is a mobile payment and digital wallet service that lets you make payments using qualifying Apple® products (iPhone®, iPad®, Apple Watch®, etc.). Apple Pay allows users to make secure purchases in stores, in apps and online. Currently, Apple Pay is the only digital wallet using a secure element (SE) for tokenization storage, which is a chip embedded directly into the phone's hardware. Users can securely pay through NFC or within apps. In‑app transactions require only a user's approval via Touch ID®, greatly simplifying the typical online purchase experience.
Samsung Pay Website
Samsung Pay® is a mobile payment and digital wallet service offered by Samsung. Samsung Pay uses NFC and magnetic secure transmission (MST) for payments. MST is a huge convenience for cardholders. It works by sending a magnetic signal from a compatible device to the payment terminal’s card reader (to imitate swiping a physical payment card). MST payments don't require the merchant to upgrade the payment terminal, making Samsung Pay available for use at nearly all payment terminals with a card reader.