Text Banking from State Bank & Trust Co. allows you to text us to receive your balance or account history or to transfer funds. All you need to access Text Banking is a text plan on your mobile phone. It's simple to use, secure and FREE.*
How does Text Banking work?
- Sign up once through Online Banking by clicking on the "Mobile Banking & Alerts" tab. Follow the instructions to register your mobile phone.
- Send us a text/SMS message to 454545 to request the information you want.
- You will receive a text back from us within seconds.
Use any of the following commands/keywords:
- BAL = Primary account balance
- BAL ALL = All account balances
- BAL CHK = Checking account balances
- BAL SAV = Savings account balances
- LAST = Last five transactions
- TRANS $$$ = Transfer specified fund amount to primary account
- STOP = Deactivate service
- HELP = Help on keywords
Commands are not case sensitive. For example, you can type "help" or "HELP."
Text Banking can automatically send you alerts:
Weekly Status Alerts - your primary account balance sent every Friday
Low Balance Alerts - a notification if your primary account balance falls below a specified amount
*Your mobile carrier's text messaging and web access charges may apply.