Digital Banking Solutions
Given the evolving concerns around COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) and to help support community health management efforts all transactions will be handled through our drive up starting on Wednesday, March 18 until further notice. If you need to access your safe deposit box, open a new account, or schedule an appointment with a banker, please call 515-382-2191.
Banking made easy! Convenient solutions to banking from anywhere
In accordance with CDC guidelines, we are asking that anyone who is experiencing fever or respiratory illness or those that have recently traveled to CDC Level 2 or 3 countries postpone their visit to our bank location for the recommended amount of time.
Instead of visiting the bank, visit us remotely a number of ‘digital’ ways:
- Online: You can access your account 24 hours a day, seven days a week from your home or office. Check balances, transfer funds, make loan payments, pay bills online and view statements in few easy steps. Visit our website to learn more or to login today!
- Mobile: Get your information anywhere, anytime, even make check deposits. iPhone App Store or Android Play Store.
- Debit Card: Use your SBT Debit Card for purchases, cash-back, ATM transactions, or in your mobile phones digital wallet function.
- Call or Email Us: Our bankers are available to assist you via phone at 515-382-2191. You can also contact us by email at email@example.com
- Anytime Deposit: Use our Anytime/Night-Drop deposit located in our drive-ups first lane.
- Apply online: Digital applications are available for opening new deposit accounts, a personal loan, or applying for a mortgage here.
Beware of Scams
Please know that State Bank & Trust Co will never email or call you asking for your username, password, personal information, debit card/account number, or a one-time Passcode (OTP). You should never share any of these details with anyone contacting you.